Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Adventure

So, I didn't think that I would have anything to write about on this, but I am corrected. Today at about 6:00 pm, as I was driving home from work, an event happened that will forever change my life. I was pulling up slowly to a red light when out of the corner of my eye I notice a car next to my driving into my lane. The car bumps into my and scrapes up the Trooper.. At first I panic thinking of all the damage that could be done. I start fearing what will happen, even though I know the accident was her fault. A young girl steps out of the car and walks up to my drivers side window and I open the door to see what has happened. A car to the side of me tells me to back up and that no damage will have been done. So I back up and I hear the scraping of my car against her mirror. After I pull over to the side of the road, I discover that virtually no damage has been done to my car! Instantly I felt the Spirit of Forgiveness take over me and I felt no anger or hatred towards this woman. I was glad that nobody was injured and that almost no damage but paint swapping was done. So it was quite an exciting time for me, I had never been in an accident before, and luckily nothing happened to either car, and we can all go back to normal life! 

1 comment:

LAINA said...

Colin. Yahoo!!!! (To your first post, not to your accident). That is no fun. But I am glad that nothing happened beside some scraping of paint. You best you stand recorrected, there is more to blog about than you know.