Wednesday, May 7, 2008

AP Test Tomorrow and the end of high school

Ready or not, here it comes! The AP English Test happens tomorrow! I have studied some books so that I know that I can write about them. I worry about the multiple choice sections because they require good comprehensive reading, something that I lack. I am hoping and praying that I can get a three on it  so that the test wasn't a waste of time! 

After the test my year is pretty much complete. I no longer have to go to barbershop and my other classes are all winding down, which really means that they are getting harder until the last week. I am excited to leave high school and get started with my life, but am also nervous about having to be responsible, or more so than I am now. I don't know if I am ready to start doing things for myself. I guess that is one of the downfalls/benefits (however you choose to view it) of being the youngest. 

1 comment:

LAINA said...

Good luck in teh AP test little bro! And good luck on life. You are always just a phone call away from the answer to anything you need. (not meaning just myself of course.)