Friday, May 30, 2008

Dedicated to Laina

I want to start off my blog by saying how much I love my sister! She is so nice and kind. Well, as you have read my last post, which was depressing, Laina took it to heart. She presented awards to me that she made in my living room with parents and Thane watching, and I was completely embarrassed. I'm so lucky to have a sister like her who lives upstairs and cares. Thank you for cheering me up, Laina! 

Also, there has been a reversal of fortune today. I sung in the assembly this morning and many people commented on what a good job I did. It really felt good to accomplish singing a solo. I have never done it before because it always seemed too scary. Well today was just a great day filled with fun. 

Thank You Laina.

1 comment:

LAINA said...

You are welcome welcome welcome.