Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring is in the Air!

Well, these last few days have felt fantastic! The weather had been warm, the sun shining, and the birds are starting to make their way back north! Everything about the spring makes me happy. The transition from jeans to shorts, the flowers blooming, the birds singing, the earth smiling, the rain falling, the heat arriving, the days lingering, my birthday happening, life living! Those are some of the highlights of this upcoming season, and I don't want to miss a beat! In fact, I have already had a picnic! What a wonderful spring time activity! Oh life is so good right now, I just cannot contain all of my happiness! It just seems as if everything in life is going well for me right now! These past few months have been two of the best of my entire life!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I swear I commented on this but I don't see my comment. But I am happy things are going so well for you, and I'm SO excited for Spring too! It's funny how it just wakes us all up and makes every one happy when it's warmer