Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kendal

I am yet to post in February. However, today, being the day that Kendal officially left for the MTC, calls for such an occasion! There have been so many good time with Kendal, starting back in elementary. Our friendship has always been a good one, and it started out the simplest of way. At the beginning of kindergarten we were sitting down in group circle and Kendal walked over and asked "Can I sit by  you?". Well thats all it took. Next think you know, we are best friends, hanging out every weekend, pulling pranks, having sleep overs, and making up stories. We always had a fun time when we were hanging out. I think Kendal and I understood each others sense of humor better than anyone else. And we talked about it all the time. We have so many similarities in our goals and concerns for the future. He will do great on his mission, I can tell. I am so excited for him and I will look forward to seeing him in approximately two and a half  years! Thanks Kendal, you're the best!

No comments: