Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Anticipation...

Happy April 7th! What a fantastic time I am having in my life right now! Currently I have very mixed feelings. I am very anxious and excited to receive my mission call, which maybe will be coming tomorrow. But at the same time, I don't want to keep waiting for Wednesday's because each passing day draws closer to Amberlee's departure date. I am very saddened by this. She has made me a much better person and I feel the happiest I have ever felt in my life when I am with her. So these past three months have been amazing. So yes, I am excited to get my mission call, and I hope it comes tomorrow, but as for now, I am happy that it's Tuesday, and that I get this day to be with Amberlee. This was a very unorganized blog, but I just had to get some items off my mind.

No comments: