Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ukraine

I sometimes get so full of thought and emotions. I think I want something and then my mind changes just as suddenly. But one thing that I have really been feeling the last week or so has been a desire to go back and be in Ukraine. I long for those streets and those buildings. Buildings I never thought I would care to see again, the first time I saw them. But now, thats where my mind is, and I feel, my heart as well. Anytime Ukraine gets mentioned, I can't help but think of what an amazing place it is. I want to walk down Kryeshatic again, or sit in the park in Khmelnitskiy. I want to talk with those people again, and ride on Marshrutkas. I do miss it, and I look forward to the day that I get to go back, but I am happy here. I am loving my life. Its absolutely different from when I left, but its fun as well. I like meeting new people, it is good. I wish I could say it all here on my blog, but there are things that just can't go on here.

1 comment:

Marina said...

маршрутки))))i suppouse every missionary like them:)dont forget that we are glad to see you :)