Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Holy War-Before

I can walk again! Hurray! I love walking, and now that I can walk again, I hope to enjoy every minute of it. Walking around campus is so much easier without one (1) or two (2) crutches! It makes me want to dance or jump, but I can't or else my knee could have problems again. So for now I will just have to walk in celebration of walking. 

Also in news this week, the Holy War! If you don't know me, which you do, you should know that I am a diehard BYU fan. True blue through and through. I can't cheer for Utah ever, even when they aren't playing BYU. So, this year, as BYU enters Rice Eccles Stadium with a 10-1 record to face an undefeated Utah team, my heart can barely handle the excitement/pressure. I have a ticket to go to the game, but I don't know if I will use it due to the fact that I will probably get beat up if I enter the MUSS in blue. I mean, I am not there to start a fight, but the people I usually sit behind are always drunk and could realistically hurt me. I might just end up at a friends house. Either way, if I am at the stadium or at a friends, I hope BYU beats them. GO COUGARS!!!

1 comment:

Cade said...

Colin, even though the outcome of the game isn't as we would have hoped. It pleases me to see your Die-Hardness.