Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks Giving

So this past weekend was the infamous Thanksgiving weekend we hear so much about these days. However, this was quite possibly one of my favorite Thanksgiving breaks in a long time. Why, you might ask? Well the answer is rather quite simple: my friends came in from out of town to visit their families, and in turn I got to see them too.

I mean this may not seem like that big of a deal, but to me it was huge. Lately I have been hanging out with a bunch of friends who are in couples and then there is me, the fifth wheel. I mean, I honestly enjoy hanging out with those people, but at the same time it is a little awkward. So having some single friends to hang out with this weekend was fantastic! I was able to see Caity, Evan, Ariel, Julie, Rachel, James, and Nick. It was wonderful hanging out with them again, especially Caity, Evan, and Ariel. Well, I just wanted to say that this weekend was a nice break from the usual, and I didn't feel so awkward hanging out with these guys, which was very enjoyable.

Happy December!

No comments: